We are the Tallahassee SEO Experts
internet marketing strategy that includes a mix of SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Retargeting Ads and
Our Internet Marketing Strategies
First things first.
Before your website gets sumbiited to the Search Engines or Verified by Google and Bing there are quite a few things that need to be established or they just will not take you, your business or your website seriously. We know all the tricks and bells and whistles to make sure they do.
Before we put you out there your website will get
User Friendly Analysis
Browser Friendly Analysis
Mobile & Tablet Friendly Analysis
We will fix any issues we see and optimize your website to make sure all of this criteria is met 100%
Once the website and your brand are officially prepared for the world there are quite a few things that can be done to bring in the customers. These are just a few.
Submit your business to Google Maps
Submit your business to Bing Maps
Submit your business to over 100 search engines
Create Google Analytics for tracking visitors
Create a Facebook Business Page
Create a Twitter Account
Create Google Ads (See below)
Create ReTargeting Ads (See below)
Create Facebook Ads (See below)
Start Review Management (See below)
What are Google Ads
Google offers advertisements which appear in search results on Google with the use of Google AdWords or advertisements that appear on other websites through the Display Network and Google’s AdSense program.
To the left is an example of a Google search engine results page (SERP). There are two sections of paid Google ads, one above the “natural” or organic links and one at the bottom of the results page.
The sponsored results, or ads, (in the red circle) are denoted with a green “Ad” label. The results that appear below the ads (in the green box) are referred to as organic results. We work hard to get you to the top of the Organc search as well.
What are Facebook Ads
An advertisement created by a business on Facebook that’s served up to Facebook users based on user activity, demographic information, device use information, advertising and marketing partner-supplied information, and off-Facebook activity.
Facebook ads are so important to brands because of the extra reach, exposure, and targeting options available to brands who advertise on the network.
What are ReTargeting Ads
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally, 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit a website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online. Once someone visits your site your Ads will pop up everywhere they go.
What is Review Management
Review Management is managing your reviews at every location of your business. Collecting business reviews from the review websites that matter the most and pulling in more reviews from your previous customers.
The rewards of consumer feedback are significantly positive to all businesses. Applying reviews and feedback from customers will improve your company’s operations, rectify shortcomings, and provide insight for delivering outstanding products and customer service.
That is what Review Management is all about.
Get your SEO and Internet Marketing solutions today!!!
The Dreamers Web is a reputed company in internet marketing and provides excellent search engine optimization. We believe SEO is an art and we try to help our customers understand how SEO can actually benefit them. We are honest, reliable and extremely affordable.
Tallahassee Web Services